Saturday, September 25, 2010

HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER

.
.
And then she says to me, "Oh, stop your blubbering. So I'm leaving you for a woman - take it like a man! Besides, there are other fish in the sea."
.
So I'm going to the sea to see.
.
In this case, the "sea" being the Horse-A-Round merry-go-round bar at Circus-Circus in Las Vegas, Nevada.
.
.
But, your questions, your compliments, your outraged indignation - keep it all a-comin' and I will address your comments upon my return next Wednesday or Thursday. (Unless, of course, I don't return because I've won a million dollars and run off with a cocktail waitress, a Vegas showgirl, or some horse's ass.)
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
D-FensDogg of the 'Loyal American Underground'
.
YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, I did when I went to Vegas a few years back. would love to return there someday,

    Hope you win a fortune thought money isn't everything,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have to be one charming horse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post gets better every time I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YVONNE ~
    Thanks! It was good stuffs. "Money isn't everything"? Usually only people with plenty of it say that. Are you loaded? (With money, I mean.)
    ;o)



    DISCDUDE ~
    Yeah, my writing tends to grow on a person (like a skin tag).

    ~ Stephen
    "As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    so a fool repeats his folly."
    ~ Proverbs 26:11

    ReplyDelete

---> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <---
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.