Tuesday, May 19, 2009

STEPHEN T. McCARTHY'S STUFFS: "GREATEST HITS, VOL. 1"

.
May 19, 2009, marks my one-year anniversary of Blogging here at Blogspot.com. Having posted so many Blog Bits over the course of a year, I see how easy it is for some of the installments to get buried so deep they’re never viewed by human eyes again.

I’ve decided to honor my one-year anniversary by listing some of my better Blog entries here - conveniently linking them in a kind of “Greatest Hits” compilation page.

I don’t know if these Blog Bits really represent The 10 Greatest Hits of Stephen T. McCarthy’s STUFFS (and let’s face it, the word “greatest” is relative and doesn’t necessarily imply that I’ve ever written anything that was worth a damn). But these are what I consider to be probably, possibly, perhaps, maybe the best stuffs I’ve posted here. I could be mistaken, and almost certainly am. However, as I’ve stated elsewhere: "This is just my opinion, but here at ‘Stephen T. McCarthy’s STUFFS’, Stephen T. McCarthy is the king. I’m Stephen T. McCarthy, and it’s good to be the king!"

So, for those who want to revisit some of my old stuffs, or for those who want to just skip past all the very crappiest stuffs and read the merely crappy stuffs, I give you: Stephen T. McCarthy’s STUFFS: Greatest Hits, Vol. I:


2008, May 19
SO YOU WANT TO BE A ROCK ‘N’ ROLL STOOGE
In this Blog Bit I examine some of Rock music’s dumbest lyrics, make a few political statements, and generally just poke fun at a bunch of useless hippies calling themselves musicians.

2008, May 21
Time Flies When You’re Having LIFE
I received in the snail mail an invitation to the 30-year reunion of my high school graduating class. This immediately sent me into denial and a midlife crisis. [*Thanks a lot for the reminder, Class! Just what I needed!*]

2008, May 22
MENSA-DONKEY 101
Instructions on how to become a Master Smart-Ass. Learn from the best (me).

2008, May 25
“STUFFS” HAPPENS
A very confusing overview of my spiritual/religious beliefs and a synopsis of all of the world’s major religions. This also illustrates why a person such as myself who hears voices in his head should never write Blog Bits while tripping on LSD. There’s something here for every freak.

2008, June 5
THROWN BY A BIG BROWN HORSE (Or, MIGHTY CASEY WAS ON STEROIDS)
When I learned that Triple Crown contender Big Brown was actually performing with the aid of steroids, it depressed me. The best way I know of to counteract depression is to write while not tripping on LSD. Here, I give it a shot.

2008, Sept. 25
NOTES FROM AN UNNOTEWORTHY VACATION
My brother Nappy and I take a trip to Martiniville (Reno, Nevada) where we drink martinis (and lots of other mind-altering liquids), make politically incorrect sexist remarks, argue about what makes an athlete an athlete, and generally raise as much hell as two old bastards can raise (which ain’t much). Be sure to pack your bottle of Excedrin for this trip because Nappy and I will need to hit that bottle after we’ve finished hitting the others.

2008, Nov. 13
TV, OR NOT TV: THAT IS THE QUESTION (A BLOG BIT ABOUT NOTHING)
The story of an addiction Nappy and I developed. No, not to LSD or martinis or beer or Excedrin, but to the television sit-com FRASIER. We contend that Frasier is the funniest (but not necessarily the best) TV show of all time. Here are the facts to back that statement up.

2009, Jan. 23
CARDINALS QUARTERBACK STILL MISSING; LEINART SLATED TO START SUPER BOWL
The story that the secular mainstream media wouldn’t touch! Airheadzona Cardinals’ Christian quarterback Kurt Warner was raptured prior to the 2009 Super Bowl. I don’t know the identity of the impostor Airheadzona had quarterbacking during the game, but that interception he threw right at the end of the first half cost the Cardinals the championship. Kurt Warner was watching from Heaven and cussing like a Raider.

2009, April 11
HOME IN HEAVEN BUT “I AIN’T GOT NO CIGARETTES”
My Pa, who passed away in 1996, uses his favorite music to contact me from the other side for the umpteenth time. (Well, OK, I don’t necessarily mean that literally. Maybe he hasn’t truly contacted me umpteen times – that’s a terrifically large number. But he has contacted me a-lotsa times, and it sure feels like a full umpteen.)

2009, May 3
DEAR DIARRHEA… [Or, JOURNAL NOTES ABOUT A CRAPPY LOVE AFFAIR]
Travel back to 1970 with me while I relive one of my earliest schoolyard crushes, and experience again the excitement of Little League Baseball. These are all authentic entries from my 5th grade diary… I mean, my 5th grade JOURNAL. Uhp! I was an idiot! But you won’t need to poke fun at me because I do it for ya. You just sit back and enjoy the smartassness.

3 BONUS TRACKS:

In the name of cross-pollination, I’m including links to three of my better and/or most informative/important Blog Bits from my political Blog titled XTREMELY UN-P.C. AND UNREPENTANT.

2008, June 16
STOP BEING A “USEFUL IDIOT”
Things are not what they seem. The Repugnantcan and the Dumb-O-Crat parties are both controlled by a separate entity. An evil entity. We do not have a two-party system, but an illusion of choice and an Elite Squad of conspirators deliberately leading us into a Global Tyranny. This is the truth, and there’s not a damn thing funny about it. Probably the most important piece I’ve ever posted.

2008, June 23
HITTING IT RIGHT ON “THE SWEET SPOT”
This is my review of the baseball book “Diamonds Are Forever.” In my opinion, the best collection of words I’ve ever assembled. For what that’s worth.

2009, March 22
SEE THE “NEW WORLD ORDER” IN BLACK AND WHITE
If you think that what I wrote above in regards to an Elite group of conspirators deliberately leading us into a Global Tyranny was exaggeration, then read this. Don’t take my word for anything, but let some of the conspirators tell you in their own words what they think of you, your country and your Constitutional rights. Here is some of the horsesh#t straight from the horse’s mouth. (Anyone needing further evidence is encouraged to find the out-of-print book "Treason: The New World Order" by Gurudas.)

I hope y’all get something out of this stuffs. It’s the best this smart-azz can do.

May y’all… BLESS AND BE BLESSED.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy
"As a dog returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

---> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <---
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.